TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038184736

From: "Betty Frain" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Place Styles
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:39:31 -0500

Teresa,

I am using your suggestions for Customized Place Styles and I really love
the power!

Do you also use this method for creating "near", probably", and "possibly"
type places? It would be so easy to change a given tag (probably or
possibly) to the real thing when you finally find the proper citations, just
by changing the Place Style. Remembering an old message, is it possible to
have two styles for the otherwise identical place?

Betty Frain

Elgin Genealogy:
www.elgins.com

Researching ELGIN, DULIN, HAMMERLY, THRASHER, CROSS, THRIFT, CARTWRIGHT,
MCLEAN, PETTIT, PENN, TAYLOR, ROBINSON, FRAIN