TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038282529

From: Richard Brogger <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Questions on Flags
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:48:49 -0600

Elizabeth Churchett wrote:

> --how do you all differentiate between a flag that hasn't been set
> because you haven't gotten to it yet and a flag where the answer truly
> isn't known and thus the question mark is accurate?

Hi Elizabeth,

For my cleanup flag, it appears that I use a lot more letters than
others.
? = default
P = Partial
F = Finished

As I am working on a person's record, a question might arise and I
need to make some additonal checks. Let's say that I think something
is wrong with an Occupation Tag. I add O = Occupation to my flag. I
also add a task but the "O" flag setting serves to show me why the
cleanup is not finished. Partial is used when I have two or more
questions that need answers or can't finish that record for some
reason.

Richard Brogger

This thread: