TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038422821

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Placement of Notes in reports
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:47:11 -0600

Put a Sort Date in the Notes tag that is after the date on the last tag....

At 01:29 PM 11/27/2002 -0500, Doris Wheeler wrote:
>I know I can have Notes appear as the last item on the Person View, but how
>can I force them to appear last in printed reports? What I'd like the
>sequence to be is name, primary tags, other tags, and Notes last. Memos can
>be associated with the tags to which they're attached, but my Notes tag
>serves as a field for additional non-essential but interesting data.

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: