TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038458796

From: "Steve Alvarez" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Confused: Custom/Mills source
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:46:36 -0600

Jim

You are correct, the Book (Authored) was marked as primary source type. But
I didn't know this until after the change. And even if I knew, the help
section wasn't much help (grin) on how to retain my previous information.
Not to said I might have missed it. I am person who needs a Manuel and
using the "help" as only a quick reference.
Steve

> I think that you'll find that Book (Authored) is marked as primary source
> type.
>
> I tested this with a small project with only 23 sources. Started as Mills
> source categories. Changed to Custom source categories and initialized to
> Mills. One source had the source type changed to the primary source type.
> All of the others held their original source types through the transition.
>
> Jim

This thread: