TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038514568

Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04 Short Descr. and Comment Fields in Master Place List
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:16:08 EST

In a message dated 11/28/2002 12:12:49 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> I'd like to be able to enter the full place names in every tag, and then
> use place styles to not print the extra details in tags after the first
> one. But you can't. I know I could use exclusion markers, but it would
> be simpler and less work to use place styles.
>
> Terry Reigel

Terry,
Why not create a place style that uses the places with the exclusion markers?
Then you could have the full place show in the tag, but it would print
like you wanted. I believe the exclusion markers would be enough to
distinguish the two places so you could have two separate place styles.
Teresa Ghee Elliott

This thread: