TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038529975

From: Jane Sherratt <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Confused: Custom/Mills source
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:35:31 -0600

>Steve,
>
>>>I am using TMG 5.04. When I went to check my previous work it had changed every source type to Book Author.

I have found this, too. And I don't understand all that has been said on
the list. I really got more confused. (g) When I imported my data it
was to Mills. I just checked and it is still on Mills. Was I to
initialize it then? I've just been trying to change it each time I
clean up a record. Should I be doing something else?

Jim Byram wrote:

>>I think that you'll find that Book (Authored) is marked as primary source
>>type.

I don't understand this at all. What had been Interview, for instance,
is now Book (Authored.) How does being marked a "primary source" relate
to the problem?

This thread: