TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038550885

From: "Brian Milks" <>
Subject: [TMG] Is there a way to search for people with a given surname on a certain date?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 01:21:25 -0500

Hello!

Today at Thanksgiving our family came across a long picture with
unnamed people from a reunion. The only hint we have as to who is in the
photo is the caption Heeter Reunion and a date of 1929 (I cannot
remember the month and day right now). My mother thought that the one
little girl in the one persons lap was my Grandmother until I pointed
out that Grandma would have been a teenager in that timeframe. Grandma
was at Thanksgiving but had left before we found the picture. Also, she
has trouble seeing due to cataracts and probably wouldn't have any ideas
either. This got me thinking that I may be able to print some kind of
report somehow (possibly a filtered pick list?) and then try to link
people up by other photos or by my mothers recollection of how she
remembers them. Anyone have any ideas?

P.S. I did a manual check and if my 2nd great-grandfather is in the
picture it would have been 2 years before he died at the age of 74.

Brian Milks

This thread: