TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038625050

From: "Thomas Kryssbek" <>
Subject: [TMG] TMG 5.04: Lost Roles in Conversion from TMG 4.0d to TMG 5.04
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:57:30 -0700

Further concerning roles:

I have been closely looking at my TMG 4.0d data and comparing it to my TMG 5.04 data. I have found that in many cases, roles in my TMG 4.0d data did not find their way into my TMG 5.04 data.

When I look at an individual who in TMG 4.0d had the role which is missing in TMG 5.04, the role appears to be intact in the detail view for that person. However, when I open the event tag, the role *disappears* and the role assignment reverts to the "Principle" role.

I thought TMG 5.04 was stable. I guess this assumption was wrong!

Tom

This thread: