TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038674654

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Marriage, Divorce, Remarriage, Divorce, Marriage
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:44:27 -0600

There can only be one marriage per couple marked primary. For narrative
reports you can have all marriages print by selecting "All variations" of a
tag...on other reports such as the Pedigree chart there is only room to
print one marriage and the one that prints is the one marked primary.

At 08:30 AM 11/30/2002 -0700, Linda Lambert wrote:
>My father married my mother, divorced her, remarried her, divorced her
>again, and then married another individual.
>
>I've tried to make all of these events primary events, but the asterisk
>doesn't stay.
>
>Does anyone know how to make these all primary events so that they print
>out in reports?

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: