TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1038704546

From: "SGoodwin" <>
Subject: [TMG] Problems attaching research tasks to sources
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:02:26 -0500

I have the Master Source List open. I select a source (1:170) and
> click on Edit to edit the source. The Source Definition screen for
> that source opens. I then click on the Research Log button to add a
> research task. The Research Log All Tasks for Source Number 1:170
> window opens. However, it lists the tasks for all sources, not just
> 1:170.

I found this to happen also. If I close out of that screen and then click on
the Research Log icon again, it comes up with just the tasks for that
source. It is a pain, though, to have to do it twice, but at least it gets
you where you want to go.

Sandy

This thread: