TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-12 > 1040393394

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Multiple Deletions
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:16:03 -0500

Hans and Rowena Braaksma wrote:

> I have recently discovered new evidence which indicates that an
> individual currently in my dataset is not related, and would like to
> delete him and all of his descendants, including partners.
>
> Is there a simple way to export, and then delete, an individual and his
> descendants?

Since Hans has not indicated what version he is using I will assume 5.04
and leave the creating of new data sets with those you want and those
you don't want to others.

However, I would not delete the data set of the unwanted people for a
long time until you are absolutely sure there is no connection. You can
put them in another project and keep.

bob gillis

This thread: