TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-12 > 1040731253

From: Bill Schofield <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Price of TMG (was: ...embarrassed...)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 07:00:53 -0500

Why does it have to be MS. You have 64 bit AIX + Unix systems out now.

I doubt if any of us has a database that needs to be run on a 64 bit OS.

What I really want is a web based version of TMG. I could run TMG on my
machine at home, and have my family connect to it from wherever. We
would all be able to query it and update it simultaneously.

My 2 cents worth.

Bill

- Probably not high on Bob's list of enhancements, due to the limited
number of people who would want this feature, and the fact that I'd have
to keep my machine running 24 * 7.