TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-12 > 1040763367

From: "Don Zochert" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Little things that I like in TMG v5.04
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:56:44 -0600

Teresa wrote:

> Do you have Item tips turned on in preferences? I can see
> my entire memo if I hoover, and believe me, I have some LONG
> memos. Some scroll to the bottom of my screen and beyond.

Of course I do. Bob missed the point. In my set up, which is not very exotic,
the entire text of the memo field does not appear in the window that's opened up
by the Tool Tips feature if the memo text exceeds the size of the window. Thus,
I can't see the "rest" of the memo text (except when it's short enough to fit in
the window).

Teresa, how exactly do you "see my entire memo" if it scrolls "to the bottom of
my screen and beyond"? This I want to learn...

Don Zochert
Chicago

This thread: