TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-12 > 1041258224

From: "Jann G" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] FTM dilemma
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:23:44 -0500

Since I am also the family genealogy guru I also have FTM on my computer. I
use it all the time, mostly to help other's with their genealogy, but also
as mentioned - to view GEDcom files. Also, if you GEDcom your material you
can use a button on it to search the FTM web site for matches to your names
in your research. I often hear from relatives who need help with the program
and I am usually able to help them just by poking around with it.