TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-01 > 1042035783

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] timelines
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:23:03 -0500

Joan Thomas wrote:
>Is it possible to get the US census timelines for v4.0x? From the website
>reference given, it looks like it comes with v5.0x, but I don't see any
>place to download for v4.0x. Sure hope it is available.

You probably already have the US Census Timelines in the Timeline folder of
your v4x and/or v5x program folder. If you can't find them, you can
download one from the TMG Tips web site. In addition to it, there are
about 70 other Timelines that can be downloaded from the TMG Tips web site.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;