TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-01 > 1042899398

From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04 Future request timelines again
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:24:03 -0500

Caroline said:

>I thought what Teresa was asking for was the ability to lock timelines to
>individuals in the Person View as in 4.0d. Your response about the LOP
>report has me confused since, in 4.0d, the LOP would have no impact on the

Actually, it does. The "secondary output" option of the LOP report in TMG4
has an option to lock or unlock timelines to people who meet the filter
conditions - so you can use it to lock timelines to individuals or to
entire groups at once. That much has been implemented for the next release
of TMG5.

This thread: