TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-01 > 1042899398

From: Bob Velke <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04 Future request timelines again
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:24:03 -0500

Caroline said:

>I thought what Teresa was asking for was the ability to lock timelines to
>individuals in the Person View as in 4.0d. Your response about the LOP
>report has me confused since, in 4.0d, the LOP would have no impact on the
>PV.

Actually, it does. The "secondary output" option of the LOP report in TMG4
has an option to lock or unlock timelines to people who meet the filter
conditions - so you can use it to lock timelines to individuals or to
entire groups at once. That much has been implemented for the next release
of TMG5.

-Bob

This thread: