TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-02 > 1044745758

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] tmg gold 5.04 reports
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:09:38 -0800

Lee - The next upgrade with SOME of the reports is expected soon? Only
*some* and not all. Sorry but this is taking far too long to get this thing
out of the door. If Microsoft was behaving this way, there are a bunch of
folks on this list who would be buying Linux. However, these same people
seem to take it in stride when WG does so. Go figure.

CheriC