TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-02 > 1044928205

From: Tom Clough <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] tmg gold 5.04 reports
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:50:16 -0800 (PST)

I use them a lot. I think they are one of TMG real
power features. I just wish I could trust them to
work correctly every time.

BTW: Although it doesn't seem to be documented
anywhere, you can add an embedded citation to a photo
caption. It's a great way to handle photo credits.
Look here for an example:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~tclough/SS/p13.htm#i325

Tom

=====