TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-02 > 1045887095

From: "myrnice" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Reports on the way?
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:11:40 -0500

Bill

There is always a chance that the reports will be available. Bob Velke
posted the following a little while ago:

"Teresa said:

> I am almost afraid to ask. Is this going to delay 5.05?

Well, it isn't going to be released today, if that's what you mean <g>.

But with your help we seem to have found the problem and fixed it. We're
also wrestling with another significant problem that the beta testers
found after the last release candidate - but I think that we'll have that
licked by the end of the day too. So we'll take the weekend for testing
and shoot for Monday.

-Bob

Myrnice