TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-03 > 1048791439

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: Entering Place Names for Clarity was Re: How to record English names was RE: [TMG] Place Prepositions: A strategy?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:57:22 -0600

I am finding all of this fascinating, but did want to point out I
started the thread with English names since that was my example. I am
curious to hear how to record other place names as well. I may never
visit (unless they get busy on that tunnel) but I would like to
accurately record the names.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Need help with TMG sentences? Click here or go to
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html