TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-04 > 1050277165

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] 5.06: first name only for witnesses
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:39:41 -0500

You can't that I know of....[WO] is always going to print the full name...

At 04:34 PM 4/13/2003 -0700, Victoria wrote:
>I don't know how to make the [WO] use only the first name.

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG)

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA:

This thread: