TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-04 > 1050285935

From: "Glee" <>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [TMG] 5.06: first name only for witnesses
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:05:35 -0500

Victoria:
I tried to check my output and it now appears a lot of my reports are no
longer functioning............. However, on the individual narrative, RG
gives you the first and middle names (i.e., Samantha Jane) rather than just
Samantha. I know it is not exactly what you want but it beats the full name
from RF. Here's my HOH sentence:
[RG:HOH] appeared on the census <of [D]> <[L]> as head of household with
<[RG:Wife] enumerated as wife> <,[RG:Child] enumerated as a child> .< [R:
Other Relationship]were also in the household.> <[M]>