TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-05 > 1053225773

From: "Darrell A. Martin" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] MPL v 5.07 - Change Titles?
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:45:11 -0500

At 09:38 PM 5/17/03 -0400, wrote:
>In a message dated 5/17/03 8:33:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
> writes:
>

> > It kind of defeats the purpose of setting up
> > Custom Place Styles if you can't change the titles in MPL.
> >

>Just curious but if you had several custom place styles what header should
>the MPL show?

Hi:

In my opinion, the current default. Note that it is possible to change the
titles, but you have to use a language other than English and customize it
(for example English2). Still doesn't change the sentence variables, though.

Darrell

Darrell Allen MARTIN
a native Vermonter currently in exile in Addison, Illinois
www.darrell-martin.net/genealogy/

This thread: