TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-05 > 1053305187

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] MPL v 5.07 - Change Titles?
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 19:46:54 -0500

A work around if you haven't renamed the labels. But just moved where
they are located. Leave the place levels where they are, and edit the
output templates of the place.

Say you want DETAIL, COUNTY, CITY, COUNTRY.
Leave them DETAIL, CITY, COUNTY, COUNTRY on the template. But then
change the way the output prints. The labels will fit, and it will
print correctly too. Doesn't help though if you change the names of the
labels.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
For examples of TMG sentences <http://www.tmgsentences.home-page.org>;
Interested in Rutherford County, TN cemeteries?
<http://www.rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org>;