TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-05 > 1053630639

From: "Lucy Whitehead" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 5.07 - Sibling window problem
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:10:39 -0400

I had the same problem. After I tried restarting TMG and rebooting my
system, I sent an email to TMG support. The nice lady who called me said to
delete the marriages and then put them back in. It worked. She said that
this wasn't really a "bug" just a little something that happens sometimes to
some people.

Lucy Whitehead
Researching: Cave, Gaines, Graves, McClure, McDaniel, Rice, Stouffer,
Stattenfield, Watts, Willis