TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-05 > 1053631704

From: "beth" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] TMG 5.07 - Sibling window problem
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:29:40 -0400

Klaus,

I have seen this before, and I believe it is a display bug, not a data
storage problem. When this happens, I run Optimize and Validate File
Integrity (VFI), then I switch to another person, then back again -
that has, so far, always cleared up the display of spouses for me.

I find I run Optimize/VFI quite often these days, whenever something
quirky seems to be happening...

beth

This thread: