TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-05 > 1053633015

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 5.07 - Sibling window problem
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:50:25 -0500

It's a known problem that has been reported to the developers and should be
fixed in the next update. In the meantime running VFI and then changing
focus person normally corrects the display. The is no data loss or problem,
just a display bug....

At 01:00 PM 5/22/2003 -0500, Klaus Dieter Cook wrote:
>I have entered five children for a family. Two of them are married. When
>looking at the person view of a child only one of the married children
>shows a spouse in the sibling view window. The marriage tag is present.
>Any ideas why the spouse will not display?

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: