TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-06 > 1054858975

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: [TMG] Research log Problem
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:22:59 -0500

When ever you save a new task in the research log of a person, briefly
the holes for that person's task are filled with the first few tasks in
the task list. It appears that TMG is reading in the file and then the
right ones display. This wouldn't be a big deal, except for I put
things I don't want to print with -- in the task list instead of on a
tag. So the first one reads for a brief few seconds "--Billy Bob is not
the son of Charlie, but his brother John."

Is there a way to get the tasks that are marked with double exclusion
markers to sort to the BOTTOM of the list, so this would not happen? I
wouldn't want to be saving a research task and have someone reading over
my shoulder read something like that. Too many little ears, big mouths
living here. <G>

Teresa Ghee Elliott

For examples of TMG sentences <http://www.tmgsentences.home-page.org
<http://www.tmgsentences.home-page.org/>; >

Interested in Rutherford County, TN cemeteries?
<http://www.rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
<http://www.rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org/>; >

This thread: