TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-06 > 1055411306

From: "John Liddle" <>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [TMG] Backup Problem
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:48:59 +0100

I have recently purchased (for about £15) a USB hub which fits into the
redundant Drive B floppy bay on my machine.

This has a cable which passes out of the back of the machine and connects
into one of the existing USB ports and then provides 4 USB ports on the
front panel of the machine.

Sure beats scrabbling round the back each time you want to connect the
digital camera etc.!

I assume similar devices are available "across the pond".

Regards,

John Liddle
Backwell, North Somerset, UK - "Where the cider apples grow"