TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-06 > 1055956414

From: Dave & Liz DuBois <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Re: US Census Microfilm Numbers
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:13:44 -0700

Cyndi,

Check out the NARA's site for a listing of census films and their numbers:
http://www.archives.gov/research_room/genealogy/index.html

Since you said you live in Washington state, depending on where you live
in the state, you might be interested in the branch located in Seattle:
http://www.archives.gov/facilities/wa/seattle.html

Liz
Bremerton, WA