TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-07 > 1057351119

From: Richard Cleaveland <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OT CW Info
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:38:39 -0400

At 02:32 PM 7/4/2003, Gail Roorda wrote:
>Try the Soldiers and Sailors System online at:
>http://www.itd.nps.gov/cwss/

I would be a little cautious with the results of the data in this NPS
system. I searched for Osmer Cleveland and got two records, then for Osmer
Cleaveland and got a third. All three identify him with the alternate name
of Osmer W./Cleaveland . Two of them specify the same unit, the "5 Indiana
Cavalry " where the third gives the "6 Indiana Cavalry." All cite the same
film number M540 roll 14. Separate data has him with the 5th, and the name
spelling alternates are classic for us. He's on my web site at
http://www.rgcle.com/SS/p16.htm#i314.

Dick

http://www.rootsusers.org and http://www.rgcle.com

This thread: