TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-07 > 1058321642

From: "Darrell A. Martin" <>
Subject: [TMG] Wishlist items
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:15:31 -0500

At 08:30 PM 7/15/03 -0500, Jackie wrote:
>Is there a way to have the child/rens's birth(s) print in the Individual
>Narrative Preview? I looked through all the options and couldn't find one. I
>just think it would be nice if the births and locations could flow through
>this report. Maybe it can be a wishlist item if others are interested.
>
>Thanks
>Jackie

Hi, Jackie:

1. Sign me up for this one!

2. When a new version is available for download, announce the file sizes
(for upgrade and full install) as well. I would *prefer* that the files be
uniquely named, but I also understand why that may not be practical.

3. Version 4.0d can be set up to open a specific dataset. I think *not*
having that in version 5 is a pain in the neck -- perhaps I have a lower
opinion of it....

Darrell

Darrell Allen MARTIN
a native Vermonter currently in exile in Addison, Illinois
www.darrell-martin.net/genealogy/

This thread: