TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-07 > 1059301994

From: Michael Slaughter <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Dates not displaying correctly
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:33:14 -0400

These dates are input exactly as they appear in the original source. In this
instance this is a rare book, since the original records no longer exist. My
point is, if TMG supports EST dates and irregular dates, why did it change
all my date formats during import, and why would it change EST dates to
AFTER. There's a big difference there. I just imported 7,500 people -- 20+
years of well-documented work and in one minute, TMG trashed it!!

--Shery