TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-07 > 1059509762

From: "beth" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Fonts in Pedigrees
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:17:20 -0400

Al,

Hanging indents have been requested before, so it is not true that no
one on the list cares about it. Giving the user the option to put the
generation number (in a descendant indented chart) before the given
names rather than after the given names was requested long before
version 5 was released, and I was surprised it was not implemented.

Anyway, asking for something is no guarantee that it will happen, even
if there many supporting "me toos".

beth

This thread: