TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-07 > 1059664517

From: "Stuart Armstrong" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Research Log not big enough
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:15:17 -0600

On 7/30/03, at 21:37, Caroline Gurney wrote:

>Stuart Armstrong wrote:
>> And could Bob Velke please make the research memo window expandable into a
>full-blown edit window like the other memo fields?
>Put your cursor in the Memo field of the Research task and press F7.

WOW ! Why didn't I try that?

As for why I want to put a lot of text in the research memo ... it's my log of what I found in the source ... my library notes. And also a record of my search criteria when I was looking at that source, so I can tell if I might not have found Jerome Hamilton when I looked there because I was looking for Daisy Shaw. And all kinds of other notes specific to that source which may or may not be useful someday.

Stuart Armstrong
mail to:
web page:

This thread: