TMG-L ArchivesArchiver > TMG > 2003-08 > 1060781384
From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Reports Toolbar
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:29:44 -0400
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:48:38 -0600, Stuart Armstrong wrote:
>How do I create a button for one of the new reports -- and
>put it on th Reports toolbar?
You can't add to any of the standard toolbars, including the one for
Reports. But you can add any reports to the custom toolbar and
include that in your layout. You could even add the reports already
in the Reports toolbar and use the custom one instead of the Reports
To add a report, first run the report under the configuration name
you want to use -- the default name is fine. Then,
1. Right-click on any toolbar, and choose Customize...
2. In the Custom Toolbar Manger, scroll the right list down near the
bottom to Run a report of a specific name, and choose that. Then
click the <<Add button to add it to the toolbar
3. At the bottom of the screen, choose the report you want to use
from the drop-down list.
4. In the box at the center left, choose what you want on the button
itself -- either a Picture (icon) or text. If you choose Text, edit
the text to the right of the box to read as you want the button to
read. If you choose Picture, click on the blank button to the right
of the box, and choose and Icon from the Select Icon screen that
5. Click OK and the click Yes to open the custom toolbar.
6. Position the custom toolbar where you want it, and then save the
layout so it will remain when restart TMG.
|Re: [TMG] Reports Toolbar by Terry Reigel <>|