TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-08 > 1061085627

From: "Fran Segall" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Person with NO information
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:00:27 -0400

Good point! But hypothetically, if cousin John Smith and his 7 siblings
had a father named Sam Smith and one of them once told a friend of a
cousin of a friend about their parents' anniversary party, and assuming
John and his siblings weren't found in a cabbage patch, it's likely he
had a mother and she was "probably" married to his father. But even if
they weren't married, do we create a person for his mother who was
"involved" with his father?