TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-08 > 1062081450

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Printing question
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:37:36 -0500

At 11:47 PM 8/27/2003 -0400, wrote:
>You mean that in version 5 that the italic problem doesn't exist when out is
>to word processors? Then as my output is to word processors I won't have a
>problem

Yes, and if version 4 I believe...if the output is to word processing then
the placement of the ITAL will work as you have them, if the output is to
the Screen or directly to the Printer, both of which uses the report writer
in TMG, then the TABs and CRs should be outside the formatting codes which
is what you should do if you want the formatting to work no matter where
you send the output....

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bondurant, Bumpass, Burnett, Byerly, Daughtrey,
Ford (Faure), Harper, Harr, Hill, Kincaid/McMurry, Mullins, Rose,
Stansbury, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Daniel, Hardy, Hinton, Towne,
and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: