TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062440129

From: Donna Przecha <>
Subject: [TMG] New XP PC and TMG 4.X
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:15:29 -0700

At 10:05 AM 9/1/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>1. I purchased a new XP-PC and am not able to load TMG 4.x. Any ideas?
>2. Will I be able to down load upgrades to TMG 4.x ?
>3. I have purchased and down loaded TMG 5.x to the old PC. Can I down load
>it again to the new PC? I have all the sales information. CD has not arrived
>yet.
>
>I would like to have both 4.x and 5.x on the new PC.

I have a new computer running XP and have installed both.

Dorothy at TMG sent the following message: You may get a rrw run error when
running a report for this I have attached the file, ctl3d.dll to correct
the report error. Please save this file to the \tmgw folder.

(Somehow that attached file got deleted but I found it elsewhere on the
computer and transferred it into the TMG directory and the reports work OK.
I did get an error message without it.)

Donna

This thread: