TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062457151

From: Donna Przecha <>
Subject: [TMG] Focus/filter
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:59:11 -0700

At 03:38 PM 9/1/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>There's a problem with the first term -- it produces two FGSs for each
>couple, one for the husband and one for the wife. I think it needs to
>be:
>
>( # of children > is greater than 0 AND
>Sex = Equals M ) OR
>( Sex = Equals M AND
>Father* ID # is 0 AND
>Mother* ID # is 0 ) OR
>( Sex = Equals F AND
>Father* ID # is 0 AND
>Mother* ID # is 0 AND
># of marriage tags = Equals 0 ) END

You guys are good! What minds!

This does seem to be one line too long for form. I tried these sorts on
which I set a flag FGS_Head:
Females with no mother, father or spouse
Males with no mother or father
Males with more than 0 children

The two categories overlap but since I was setting a flag I figured I
wasn't duplicating people.

This looked to be working fine until I discovered that in the import from
ROOTS III to TMG IV the marriage was imported with the name of the flag
rather than a tag that says marriage. The Flag is Baja_C and instead of the
marriage for the tag, it says Baja C and there is no marriage. I am going
to Wholly Genes on this one.

Donna

This thread: