TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062528738

Subject: [TMG] Endnote Problem
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:52:18 EDT

Problem: I have a source attached to an individual but when I print a FGS
the source isn't showing up on the report or in the endnotes. This seems to be
happening with one particular source template that I created. On a different
note, I created a global source template for funeral home records. When I
attach the source to two people on one FGS it appears in full in the endnotes for
the first person but only partially for the second person. I'm using TMG
Gold 4.0d and using the "unique" switch for my endnotes. What am I doing wrong?

Linda Smith
Harvest, Alabama

This thread: