TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062616473

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OT: size of .sqz files
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:14:33 -0400

The size of the backup file depends on losts of variable beside the
number of people. The number of tags, the complexity of the sentences
and roles, the number of sources and citations, the number and type of
exhibits and the compressions all affect the .sqz file size.

My Ver 4.0d 10330 person file with no exhibits and smallest backup takes
1.46 MB.

bob gillis