TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062681473

From: "Jack" <>
Subject: [TMG] Entering Exhibits (Images)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:19:08 -0400

I am new to TMG - I have had v5.09 about 4 days. I am trying to enter
exhibits (images), but they aren't working like I "think" they are supposed
to. I am trying ro attach images of birth certificates, death certifictes,
etc. to the applicable event. The images show up in the Exhibit Log, but
aren't tied to the event. They are tied to the person. Therefore, whenever
I try to look at, say, a marriage certificate using the Image window, the
birth certificate appears because it happens to be the primary image for
that person. How do I tie the images to the event.

Thanks in advance for your helping a "newbie" to TMG,
Jack
---
Jack Martin