TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062833500

Subject: [TMG] Source report filter
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 03:31:44 EDT

I am using 5.09. I understood that filtering sources for custom type had been
fixed.
But now I have started using TMg for real work, I am encountering problems.
I asked for a list report/sources/ filtered on type = census (my custom UK
census source type)
I got a succession of error messages and was finally told there were no
sources in the project with a grey out. I had to use alt control and delete to
close TMG.
I tried again with the same messages but did not continue to the point of
grey out.
I used an unfiltered source report instead. There was no problem.
Perhaps someone else with custom sources could check this.
Evelyn Wilcock, London
genealogy web site at http://members.aol.com/ECWilcock/

This thread: