TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062849357

From: "Jill Morelli" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Filter help, please
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:55:57 -0400

Thanks, but your suggestion still didn't seem to work:

1. any event any place field equals Ost Friesland and
2. any event DATE <= * 1717 and
3. Sex = M End

* "does not come after"

This filter still resulted in numerous folks with dates which start after 1717 and are in some way qualified. It also includes people based on a qualified (circa, before etc.) sort date when the primary date field for a tag is empty. Is this right?

Can this be more precise or is this the "problem" with before and circa?

Jill