TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1062888951

From: "Kevan Barton" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Family Group Sheets
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 18:55:51 -0400

Geoff,

Well, you are in the same boat I am. The lack of format options, i.e. your
description of UFT, and mine a couple of weeks ago re PAF and LDS formats,
is a recurring point. Of all genealogy reports, the FGS and the Pedigree
Chart are the most universally used, known, understood, etc. However, TMG
seemingly ignores the fact that TMG should be providing plus options over
the other programs to which it is supposed to be superior. I still have to
export back to PAF to get a decent FGS template. I'm not saying the TMG
version is bad, it just should not be either, or. TMG should provide both
options and give us the capabilities of other programs.

Cheers,
Kevan

This thread: