TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063141001

From: Mikey <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Changing names
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 16:56:52 -0400

Yes, just do a double click on the name, not the word name the ACTUAL name,
and a box pops up with all of the name data for that person, edit it, enter
your sources, enter/check the surety and click ok.
ie....
name mikey
father john
mother mary
"mikey" would be what you click on.
Double clicking on the father or mother words would enable you to enter
people already in the database or enter source data for how you know who
they are.