TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063174473

Subject: Re: [TMG] Family Group Sheets
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:14:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/03 12:10:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> Pat
>
> Alack and alas the program I used which offered this report was the now
> defunct UFT. There may well be other programs with a similar report
> however I am not aware of them. My main hope is that TMG / Wholly
> Genes, which made attractive overtures to former UFT users to switch to
> TMG, will come to the party and provide this report again.
>
> No doubt Bob V and his staff have been reading these messages but are
> silently sitting back.
>
> How about it Bob?

While I'm not speaking for Bob, I'd assume that anything reportwise that was
not already planned for the final CD will be put on the wishlist which is to
be reviewed after the CD of 5.0 is finished... and I doubt Bob would make any
committment to any feature being added until that wishlist is reviewed <G>

"True happiness lies not keeping up with the Joneses but rather in not
letting them catch up!"

This thread: