TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063240255

Subject: Re: [TMG] Specific Bookmark button on toolbar?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:30:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/2003 11:25:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> What Astrid was talking about is View->Toolbars->Bookmark. You can then
> dock the toolbar, and you can use the Bookmark Current Person button to
> add someone to the list, and the Bookmark Manager button to delete
> people from the list. The drop-down list can be used to "go to" any
> bookmarked person. I don't think there is a way to make a button for
> individual people.

Beth, I already know about the Bookmark Manager, which I use. My question is
whether there is any way to do what I do in 4.0d, going to individual people.
Apparently that is a lost convenience in 5.0. Also, using the Bookmark
Manager, the view can't be selected as far as I can tell (until after the person is
selected, of course). Thanks for confirming what I'd feared.
Fran

Fran Anderson
Olympia, Washington, USA

This thread: