TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2003-09 > 1063331724

From: "Stuart Armstrong" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Automatically adding a birth tag
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:55:24 -0600

I have in some cases created birth tags with approximate dates for searching and sorting purposes, especially when I have numerous persons with the same name. To prevent them from printing I give them a source called "Speculation" or some other appropriate source, and a surety of zero. In the report definitions, I select a surety threshold of 1 or higher so that the speculative or questionable tags do not print.